KRUSHAK ASSISTANCE FOR LIVELIHOOD AND INCOME AUGMENTATION (KALIA) NOTIFICATION PUT OUT BY ODISHA GOVERNMENT….
Notification on KALIA scheme
1. Rs. 5000 per family per season, starting from this season itself – 5 cropping seasons are being committed to for comprehensive coverage of 30.2 lakh small and marginal farmer households. This is being called support to cultivators for cultivation. Rs. 3016 crores as outlay for this.
2. Then there is livelihood support to 10 lakh landless households under agriculture and allied activities – Rs.12,500/- per household. Rs.1250 crores as outlay for this.
3. Financial assistance to vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural labourers – lumpsum Rs. 10,000 per family. 10 lakh such beneficiaries. Rs.500 crores outlay.
4. Life Insurance cover of 2 lakhs for 57 lakh beneficiaries with outlay of 85 crores. This also has a personal accident insurance cover.
5. interest free crop loan – down to 0% from 1% – interest subvention cost is expected to 110 crores to the state government.